But plz don't take my word for it.
THE MOST PROFITABLE COMPANY OF ALL TIME has realized that quality > quantity = way better profits (and life). Why else would Apple be pushing Apple Music subscriptions even though it's killing off their own iTunes download business?
Because it's the only business model that makes sense (and cents...lot's of 'em).
BOOM! Let that one sink in.
The "enlightened" ones know how to get a perfect customer once and regularly sell to them forever (vs. the constant hamster wheel of buying new customers (VERY EXPENSIVE!), selling to them once and then throwing them straight in the trash and buying more one-time customers):
• Neflix subscription (vs. Blockbuster single video rentals)
• Amazon Prime loyalty/rewards subscription (vs. basically every other commoditized retailer who now is the #2 cheapest)
• Apple Music subscription (vs. selling iTunes purchases)
• Microsoft Office 365 subscription (vs. selling Office 2013 on discs)
• Adobe Creative Cloud subscription (vs. selling Photoshop floppy disks)
• Dollar Shave Club (vs. Gillette selling single razors)
• and so many more